Last Updated January 8, 2023: Disney kicked off 2023 with more 6 more Marvel Prefix removals. Only 6 left, then we can focus on them finishing off the (Series) suffixes. We’ve also revamped the page and cleaned it up a bit. Now we split Collections-related errors into a separate area at the bottom.
- December 13, 2022: While it does not help USA, the long-requested fix for Alita Battle Angel’s release date is now in! They also fixed the episode numbering on Alice’s Wonderland Bakery. A VERY quick turnaround on that… only a few days!
Please submit feedback to help.disneyplus.com and let them know you want to see this stuff fixed. If you’ve done it before, do it again. Do it weekly, monthly. Whatever it takes. Metadata errors should not persist for years.
- 8 Title Errors
- 2 Release Date Errors
- 1 Thumbnail Error
Errors Since Launch (November 12, 2019)
1. Marvel Studios should not be a prefix on the MCU titles.
Here is a list of titles with the prefix remaining:
- Ant-Man and the Wasp
- Thor Ragnarok
- The Avengers
- The Avengers: Age of Ultron
- The Avengers: Infinity War
- The Avengers: Endgame
2. The word (Series) is appended to 5 series including Iron Man, 101 Dalmatians, The Muppets, Guardians of the Galaxy, and The Little Mermaid.
It used to be on about 20 so they made progress but then sadly stopped about 2 years ago. They need to finish cleaning up. Update December 2022: They finally returned to this issue and fixed 1 title. 5 left.
3. Disneynature should not be a prefix on 12 of the Disneynature titles. Other services have listed these films in the past without the Disneynature prefix including Prime Video, Netflix, Starz, and even Hulu. Disney also has official marketing without the prefix and their official listing for the title on Disney.com calls it “Monkey Kingdom.” Starz recently streamed “Disneynature Bears” as just Bears.
4. Guardians of the Galaxy: Date span is 2015-2019, not 2015-2018.
Error Since November 17, 2020
5. LEGO Star Wars: Holiday Special is missing the : between LEGO Star Wars and the rest of the title. All other LEGO titles use colons so it’s only right to be consistent. This even is true on Netflix and other services with other LEGO titles.
Errors Since April 2, 2021
6. A Faithful Wookiee is listed as 2021. It cannot be. It is vintage. You even mention 1978 in the long description! Don’t give me the excuse that the short as a stand-alone first released in 2021, I don’t buy that.
7. “Star Wars Vintage” is not appropriate to add to SWV collection title names.
Error Since October 1, 2021
8. LEGO Star Wars: Terrifying Tales is missing the : between LEGO Star Wars and the rest of the title. All other LEGO titles use colons so it’s only right to be consistent. This even is true on Netflix and other services with other LEGO titles.
Error Since November 12, 2021
9. Intertwined is victimized by their DISNEY prefix bug. As a result this brand new series is inaccurately referred to across the internet as “Disney Intertwined” which sounds completely stupid.
Error Since June 1, 2022
10. Club Mickey Mouse (Malaysia) has 6 thumbnails that are wrong. They have swapped 3 sets of episodes.
First 5 episodes on Hotstar
First 5 episodes on Disney+
As you can see, 3 of those 5 are wrong. They’re swapped with 3 later in the season.
Error Since July 5, 2022
11. LEGO STAR WARS: SUMMER VACATION is missing the colon… just like the previous 2 LEGO STAR WARS specials.
12. Bear in the Big Blue House Season 3 Episodes 9, 10, 12, 18. and 19 have Portuguese title cards…
Error Since November 18, 2022
13. Me & Mickey episodes 16-20 numbering is a mess!
1. Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure and Tangled: Before Ever After are missing from the DCOMS collection. Tangled is the 102nd DCOM between The Swap and Descendants 2. Sharpay’s goes between Lemonade Mouth and Phineas and Ferb The Movie. It’s imperative since this film was featured in the 100th DCOM celebration and retroactively removing it makes Adventures in the Babysitting no longer the 100th DCOM…!
despite both of them being part of the 100 DCOM celebration. Removing them retroactively from the canon would shift the DCOM numberings in a bad way!
Error Since January 21, 2022
2. The Marvel One-Shots are missing from the Infinity Saga collection.
Error Since June 22, 2022
3. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is not listed under the Wanda and Vision collection, despite Wanda being the villain and a lead.
Error Since July 22, 2022
4. Deadpool 1-2 are missing from the X-Men Collection.
Fixed Errors 2023
NEVAR FORGET, WE got this fixed: