Did you know that Disney+ is 11 days away from adding 4 new Original documentary films / specials?
April 22nd sees the premiere of:
1. DisneyNature’s next film, Polar Bear
2. Nat Geo special, Explorer: The Last Tepui
3. Nat Geo special, The Biggest Little Farm: The Return
4. Bear Witness, a behind-the-scenes of the making of Polar Bear
Did you know that Disney+ is 16 days away from adding a new Original docuseries?
April 27th sees the premiere of:
5. Sketchbook, a drawing tutorial by real Disney animators
Despite the fact that HBO Max, Netflix, and Apple TV+ provide Coming Soon pages for titles multiple months in advance, Disney+ has long struggled with this basic expectation of a streaming service.
Are you looking forward to these unscripted titles? Do you hope Disney+ begins marketing their unscripted content in-app as other services do?